Monday, September 26, 2011

A trip to Tennessee.

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. My mom and I drove to Tennessee to visit my not-so-little sister. We pretty much spent the weekend eating, shopping, and having lots of coffee dates. So good to spend a couple days with my two of my favorite women. Here are some pictures from the trip, if you'd like to see. Enjoy!

On the way, my mom showed me where my grandmother was baptized as a child; in a river, between fields of cotton and fields of milo.

Dinner at a snazzy Thai restaurant; a secret only the locals know.

Instant cavities: cheesecake. I had the chocolate fudge walnut, sister had the maple pecan, and mom had the coffee caramel.

Sister is part of a green movement on campus that gives arboretum tours.

An old pinball machine at a three-story antique shop.

We took a break from antique shopping and browsing at Anthropologie + J. Crew to munch on tacos and watch football.

A cute meter downtown.

Gorgeous scenery on the way home.

I mean, really? It's beautiful here.

And once again, my desk is piled high with homework and job applications, but what a weekend (!!). Cheers to a productive Monday, you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment